Google

Heartscapes

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Rain and Gloom

The pounding rythm of the rain suddenly woke me from my seemingly dreamless sleep. Dark clouds hovering the skies just mirrored the rising pain in my heart. Then familiar waves of raw emotions again enveloped my whole being.
Rainy days like this evoke a lot of memories; memories of joy and heartbreaks. It forcibly reminds me of my own limitations, giving way to hidden tears of silent desolation.

I yearn to shield myself from this poison called sadness, and hide excruciating bursts of unwanted emotions. Reality becomes my enemy, it denies me momentary escape from the harsh truths of my life's tragedies.

Each passing day hold no meaning for me. Every passing second seemingly blurs my life into oblivion.

I tremble,
I long,
I ache.

Life hurts. Living is scary. Love is the culprit.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
posted by enchantrezz at 3:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home