Google

Heartscapes

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Broken Moments

A wisp of cool breeze came through my open window, and a faint sound of distant laughter filled my senses. I stared blankly into nothingness as my thoughts swirled me back in time.

My life as I remember were laden with naughty nothings, gentle caresses, promising dreams, and loving whispers. Everything around me back then seemed perfect, it breathed an air of ethereal timelessness. How can I stay here forever? I wonder.
Life indeed has its moments... Tumultuous and serene. Moments that readily shift our lives in a heartbeat. Casting endless enchantments, weaving a web of endearing times of love, and of exhilarating passion.

One moment I held HAPPINESS in my heart then CHANGE came too swiftly for my sanity. Like a thief in the night, it came in silence; like a storm it unleashed its raging winds, and torrential rain. It brought, pain that ravaged deeply into the recesses of my being.

A rocky path was shoved before me where 'turbulent journey' was the name of the cruel game. Silent tears, my broken spirit, and my messed up heart kept me company. It was the moment of truth, my harsh reality.

As the sun slowly settled down the bleak horizon, hot tears endlessly welled from my eyes. Perhaps in my journey the morrow will somehow abate this harrowing heartache; maybe it will finally bring me answers that have eluded me for so long.

Until then, I am hurting... I am waiting...



AddThis Social Bookmark Button
posted by enchantrezz at 9:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home