Google

Heartscapes

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Eyes Downcast

Life seems so unfair and so is loving. I was dazed and sleepless since that fateful night. I always cringe with total desperation every time I remember. Perhaps I need a walk to leave the bitter memories that's haunting me behind.

I'm quietly hoping that somehow it will give me some clarity of mind, maybe even dissipate the turmoil brewing in my heart. I took that much needed walk with haste but as I turned, the path led me to a downhill slope, and as if on cue, my heart did the same.

Fragments of the past riddled my heart with pain. I realized, I can never face this world strip naked of all happiness, dignity and love. How can love destroy a soul and at the same time touch the life of another offering joy to utmost perfection?


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
posted by enchantrezz at 8:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home